Last updated on 1st June 2023
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Your information allows Us to offer You certain products and services, including the use of Our website, to fulfil Our obligations to You, to customise Your interaction with Our company and Our website, and to allow Us to suggest other products and services We think might interest You. We generally store Your data and transmit it to a third party for processing. However, to the extent We process Your data, We do so to serve Our legitimate business interests (such as providing You with the opportunity to purchase Our goods or services and interact with Our website or mobile app).
Specifically, We may use the information and data described above to:
1. Create and administer Your account; and
2. Deliver any products or services purchased by You to You; and
3. Correspond with You; and
4. Process payments or refunds; and
5. Contact You about new offerings that We think You will be interested in; and
6. Interact with You via social media; and
7. Send You a newsletter or other updates about Our company or website; and
8. Deliver targeted advertising; and
9. Request feedback from You; and
10. Notify You of updates to Our product and service offerings; and
11. Resolve disputes and troubleshoot any problems; and
12. Administer contests or giveaways; and
13. Generate a profile that is personalised to You, so that future interactions with Our website will be more personal; and
14. Compile anonymous statistical data for Our own use or for a third party’s use; and
15. Assist law enforcement as necessary; and
16. Prevent fraudulent activity on Our website or mobile app; and
17. Analyse trends to improve Our website and offerings.
GROUNDS FOR USING AND PROCESSING YOUR DATA
The information We collect and store is used primarily to allow Us to offer goods and services for sale and other legitimate business interests including compliance with legal obligations.
WHY WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share Your information specifically for Third Party Processing, compliance with Law, Protection of Our Business, Business Transfers, Third-Party Marketing, third party Advertising, Interaction With Others, Online Postings and External Links.
We make use of log files and cookies which include essential cookies to help Us run Our website and improve Your experience with Yur website, functionality cookies to allow Ys to remember Your preferences from earlier visits to Our website, social media cookies to record when You have engaged with a social media tool while visiting Our website and advertising cookies for use by third party advertising partners.
We may also use Pixel Tags which is a small graphic file that allows Us to monitor the use of Our website and provide Us with information regarding Your interaction with the website and Email Confirmations to allow Us to determine if users are responding favourably to Our email communications and to improve those communications.
Other data technologies may be used that collect comparable information for security, fraud detection, and similar purposes, to give Us information about Your use of Our website, and to greater improve Our website and service offerings to You.
You may opt-out of having Your activity on Our website made available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on and also opt out of Facebook interest based ads by visiting www.facebook.com/help/
We retain personal data as long as it is needed to conduct Our legitimate business purposes or to comply with Our legal obligations.